Exercise-induced behavioral recovery and neuroplasticity in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-lesioned mouse basal ganglia
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 378–390, 1 August 2004
How to Cite
Fisher, B. E., Petzinger, G. M., Nixon, K., Hogg, E., Bremmer, S., Meshul, C. K. and Jakowec, M. W. (2004), Exercise-induced behavioral recovery and neuroplasticity in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-lesioned mouse basal ganglia. J. Neurosci. Res., 77: 378–390. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20162
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2004
- Lisette and Norman Ackerberg Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Parkinson's Alliance
- Team Parkinson LA
- National Institutes of Health
- NINDS. Grant Number: RO1 NS44327-1
- US Army NETRP
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!