Delayed neurotrophic treatment preserves nerve survival and electrophysiological responsiveness in neomycin-deafened guinea pigs
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 75–86, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Yamagata, T., Miller, J. M., Ulfendahl, M., Olivius, N. P., Altschuler, R. A., Pyykkö, I. and Bredberg, G. (2004), Delayed neurotrophic treatment preserves nerve survival and electrophysiological responsiveness in neomycin-deafened guinea pigs. J. Neurosci. Res., 78: 75–86. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20239
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: DC03820
- Ruth and Lynn Townsend Professorship
- European Union Biotechnology Research Program. Grant Number: QL G3 CT-2000-01343
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- Foundation Tysta Skolan
- Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!