5-HT1A, 5-HT2, and GABAB receptors interact to modulate neurotransmitter release probability in layer 2/3 somatosensory rat cortex as evaluated by the paired pulse protocol
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 268–278, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Torres-Escalante, J. L., Barral, J. A., Ibarra-Villa, M. D., Pérez-Burgos, A., Góngora-Alfaro, J. L. and Pineda, J. C. (2004), 5-HT1A, 5-HT2, and GABAB receptors interact to modulate neurotransmitter release probability in layer 2/3 somatosensory rat cortex as evaluated by the paired pulse protocol. J. Neurosci. Res., 78: 268–278. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20247
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2004
- Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán. Grant Number: CIRB-00-015
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 34424-N, 1831-M9211
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: PAPPIP-IN-200703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!