Human amnion mesenchyme cells express phenotypes of neuroglial progenitor cells
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 208–214, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Sakuragawa, N., Kakinuma, K., Kikuchi, A., Okano, H., Uchida, S., Kamo, I., Kobayashi, M. and Yokoyama, Y. (2004), Human amnion mesenchyme cells express phenotypes of neuroglial progenitor cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 78: 208–214. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20257
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of the Japanese Government
- Research on Measures for Intractable Disease, Health and Labour Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!