Lactate transport and transporters: General principles and functional roles in brain cells
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 1-2, pages 11–18, 1 - 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Hertz, L. and Dienel, G. A. (2005), Lactate transport and transporters: General principles and functional roles in brain cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 11–18. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20294
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS36728, NS38230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!