(−)-Epigallocatechin gallate inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced microglial activation and protects against inflammation-mediated dopaminergic neuronal injury
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 723–731, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Li, R., Huang, Y.-G., Fang, D. and Le, W.-D. (2004), (−)-Epigallocatechin gallate inhibits lipopolysaccharide-induced microglial activation and protects against inflammation-mediated dopaminergic neuronal injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 78: 723–731. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20315
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30370491
- National Academy of Science, China
- 100-Talent Project. Grant Number: 2002298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!