Neuroimmunoprotective effects of estrogen and derivatives in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis: Therapeutic implications for multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 603–624, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Offner, H. (2004), Neuroimmunoprotective effects of estrogen and derivatives in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis: Therapeutic implications for multiple sclerosis. J. Neurosci. Res., 78: 603–624. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20330
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI42376, NS23444
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- The Nancy Davis MS Center Without Walls
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!