CLN3, the protein associated with batten disease: Structure, function and localization
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 573–583, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Phillips, S. N., Benedict, J. W., Weimer, J. M. and Pearce, D. A. (2005), CLN3, the protein associated with batten disease: Structure, function and localization. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 573–583. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20367
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS40580, NS36610, NS44310, T32 MH065181
- Batten Disease Support and Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!