Anti-IL-16 therapy reduces CD4+ T-cell infiltration and improves paralysis and histopathology of relapsing EAE
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 680–693, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Skundric, D. S., Dai, R., Zakarian, V. L., Bessert, D., Skoff, R. P., Cruikshank, W. W. and Kurjakovic, Z. (2005), Anti-IL-16 therapy reduces CD4+ T-cell infiltration and improves paralysis and histopathology of relapsing EAE. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 680–693. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20377
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!