Loss of synaptophysin-positive boutons on lumbar motor neurons innervating the medial gastrocnemius muscle of the SOD1G93A G1H transgenic mouse model of ALS
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 694–699, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Zang, D. W., Lopes, E. C. and Cheema, S. S. (2005), Loss of synaptophysin-positive boutons on lumbar motor neurons innervating the medial gastrocnemius muscle of the SOD1G93A G1H transgenic mouse model of ALS. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 694–699. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20379
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2004
- Motor Neuron Disease Research Institute of Australia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association of the United States
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 236805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!