Assessing adenoviral hammerhead ribozyme and small hairpin RNA cassettes in neurons: Inhibition of endogenous caspase-3 activity and protection from apoptotic cell death
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 661–669, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Bantounas, I., Glover, C. P.J., Kelly, S., Iseki, S., Phylactou, L. A. and Uney, J. B. (2005), Assessing adenoviral hammerhead ribozyme and small hairpin RNA cassettes in neurons: Inhibition of endogenous caspase-3 activity and protection from apoptotic cell death. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 661–669. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20389
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2004
- Human Frontiers Research Programme
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!