γ-Glutamylcysteine ethyl ester protection of proteins from Aβ(1–42)-mediated oxidative stress in neuronal cell culture: A proteomics approach
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 79, Issue 5, pages 707–713, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Boyd-Kimball, D., Sultana, R., Poon, H. F., Mohmmad-Abdul, H., Lynn, B. C., Klein, J. B. and Butterfield, D. A. (2005), γ-Glutamylcysteine ethyl ester protection of proteins from Aβ(1–42)-mediated oxidative stress in neuronal cell culture: A proteomics approach. J. Neurosci. Res., 79: 707–713. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20393
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG-05119, AG-10836
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!