S. Feuillette and O. Blard contributed equally to this work.
Tau is not normally degraded by the proteasome
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 400–405, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Feuillette, S., Blard, O., Lecourtois, M., Frébourg, T., Campion, D. and Dumanchin, C. (2005), Tau is not normally degraded by the proteasome. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 400–405. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20414
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
- Aventis Pharma
- France Alzheimer Finistère
- Conseil Régional de Haute-Normandie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!