Noninvasive early detection of brain edema in mice by near-infrared light scattering
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 293–299, 15 April 2005
How to Cite
Thiagarajah, J. R., Papadopoulos, M. C. and Verkman, A. S. (2005), Noninvasive early detection of brain edema in mice by near-infrared light scattering. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 293–299. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20439
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EB00415, DK35124, HL73854, EY13574, HL59198
- National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: RDP grant R613
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!