Reduced CSF PLTP activity in Alzheimer's disease and other neurologic diseases; PLTP induces ApoE secretion in primary human astrocytes in vitro
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 406–413, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Vuletic, S., Peskind, E. R., Marcovina, S. M., Quinn, J. F., Cheung, M. C., Kennedy, H., Kaye, J. A., Jin, L.-W. and Albers, J. J. (2005), Reduced CSF PLTP activity in Alzheimer's disease and other neurologic diseases; PLTP induces ApoE secretion in primary human astrocytes in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 406–413. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20458
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL30086, AG05136-18
- NIA. Grant Numbers: AG08419, AG05136
- Department of Veteran's Affairs. Grant Numbers: P30 AG08017, PHS 5 M01 RR000334
- Alzheimer Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!