Proliferation of cerebellar neurons induced by astrocytes treated with thyroid hormone is mediated by a cooperation between cell contact and soluble factors and involves the epidermal growth factor-protein kinase a pathway
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 341–349, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Martinez, R. and Gomes, F. C. A. (2005), Proliferation of cerebellar neurons induced by astrocytes treated with thyroid hormone is mediated by a cooperation between cell contact and soluble factors and involves the epidermal growth factor-protein kinase a pathway. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20463
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!