This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the Public domain in the United States of America.
D-β-hydroxybutyrate is neuroprotective against hypoxia in serum-free hippocampal primary cultures†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 501–509, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Masuda, R., Monahan, J.W. and Kashiwaya, Y. (2005), D-β-hydroxybutyrate is neuroprotective against hypoxia in serum-free hippocampal primary cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 501–509. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20464
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2004
- John Douglas French Alzheimer's Foundation (JDFAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!