Investigations with cultured human microglia on pathogenic mechanisms of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 412–425, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Walker, D.G. and Lue, L.-F. (2005), Investigations with cultured human microglia on pathogenic mechanisms of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 412–425. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20484
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2004
- National Institute on Aging, NIH. Grant Number: AG18345-03
- Alzheimer's Association
- Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- National Institute on Aging, NIH. Grant Number: P30 AG19610-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!