Astrocytes protect neurons from ethanol-induced oxidative stress and apoptotic death
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 655–666, 1 June 2005
How to Cite
Watts, L. T., Rathinam, M. L., Schenker, S. and Henderson, G. I. (2005), Astrocytes protect neurons from ethanol-induced oxidative stress and apoptotic death. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 655–666. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20502
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: F31 AA13675-01
- NIAAA. Grant Number: R21 AA013431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!