Differentiation of immature oligodendrocytes is regulated by phosphorylation of cyclic AMP-response element binding protein by a protein kinase C signaling cascade
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 767–776, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Shiga, H., Yamane, Y., Kubo, M., Sakurai, Y., Asou, H. and Ito, E. (2005), Differentiation of immature oligodendrocytes is regulated by phosphorylation of cyclic AMP-response element binding protein by a protein kinase C signaling cascade. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 767–776. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20513
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
- The 21st Century COE Program (Hokkaido University) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 09924
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 13210006, 15014201, 16014201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!