A.A.V. has a significant financial interest in The Immune Response Corporation, a company that may have a commercial interest in the results of this research and technology. This potential conflict of interest has been reviewed and managed by the OHSU and VAMC Conflict of Interest Committees.
Decreased FOXP3 levels in multiple sclerosis patients†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 45–52, 1 July 2005
How to Cite
Huan, J., Culbertson, N., Spencer, L., Bartholomew, R., Burrows, G. G., Chou, Y. K., Bourdette, D., Ziegler, S. F., Offner, H. and Vandenbark, A. A. (2005), Decreased FOXP3 levels in multiple sclerosis patients. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20522
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2005
- Immune Tolerance Network
- The Immune Response Corporation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS23221, NS23444, NS41965, AI48779
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- The Nancy Davis MS Center Without Walls
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!