Neural cell adhesion molecule function is regulated by metalloproteinase-mediated ectodomain release
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 826–837, 15 June 2005
How to Cite
Hübschmann, M. V., Skladchikova, G., Bock, E. and Berezin, V. (2005), Neural cell adhesion molecule function is regulated by metalloproteinase-mediated ectodomain release. J. Neurosci. Res., 80: 826–837. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20530
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2004
- Danish Research Council
- Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!