Dopaminergic neurotoxicity by 6-OHDA and MPP+: Differential requirement for neuronal cyclooxygenase activity
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 121–131, 1 July 2005
How to Cite
Carrasco, E., Casper, D. and Werner, P. (2005), Dopaminergic neurotoxicity by 6-OHDA and MPP+: Differential requirement for neuronal cyclooxygenase activity. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 121–131. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20541
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2005
- International Federation for Parkinson's disease, NY
- Experimental Neuropathology Training Program. Grant Number: NS 07098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!