Differential effects of acute and subchronic administration on phencyclidine-induced neurodegeneration in the perinatal rat
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 284–292, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Wang, C. Z. and Johnson, K. M. (2005), Differential effects of acute and subchronic administration on phencyclidine-induced neurodegeneration in the perinatal rat. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 284–292. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20559
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2005
- U.S. DHHS. Grant Numbers: MH-63871, DA-02073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!