Suppression of Stat3 promotes neurogenesis in cultured neural stem cells
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 163–171, 15 July 2005
How to Cite
Gu, F., Hata, R., Ma, Y.-J., Tanaka, J., Mitsuda, N., Kumon, Y., Hanakawa, Y., Hashimoto, K., Nakajima, K. and Sakanaka, M. (2005), Suppression of Stat3 promotes neurogenesis in cultured neural stem cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 163–171. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20561
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Daiwa Securities Health Foundation
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Welfare Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!