Transfer of glycogen-derived lactate from astrocytes to axons via specific monocarboxylate transporters supports mouse optic nerve activity
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 644–652, 1 September 2005
How to Cite
Tekkök, S. B., Brown, A. M., Westenbroek, R., Pellerin, L. and Ransom, B. R. (2005), Transfer of glycogen-derived lactate from astrocytes to axons via specific monocarboxylate transporters supports mouse optic nerve activity. J. Neurosci. Res., 81: 644–652. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20573
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS15589, DE13531
- Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association
- Swiss FNR. Grant Number: 3100A0-1000679/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!