Traumatic brain injury induces biphasic upregulation of ApoE and ApoJ protein in rats
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 103–114, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Iwata, A., Browne, K. D., Chen, X.-H., Yuguchi, T. and Smith, D. H. (2005), Traumatic brain injury induces biphasic upregulation of ApoE and ApoJ protein in rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 82: 103–114. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20607
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG21527, NS38104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!