Subchronic haloperidol increases CB1 receptor binding and G protein coupling in discrete regions of the basal ganglia
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 264–272, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Andersson, M., Terasmaa, A., Fuxe, K. and Strömberg, I. (2005), Subchronic haloperidol increases CB1 receptor binding and G protein coupling in discrete regions of the basal ganglia. J. Neurosci. Res., 82: 264–272. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20630
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2005
- Swedish Medical Research. Grant Number: 09917
- Umeå University Medical Faculty
- Magnus Bergvall Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: AG04418-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!