Kainate-induced zinc translocation from presynaptic terminals causes neuronal and astroglial cell death and mRNA loss of BDNF receptors in the hippocampal formation and amygdala
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 184–195, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Revuelta, M., Castaño, A., Machado, A., Cano, J. and Venero, J. L. (2005), Kainate-induced zinc translocation from presynaptic terminals causes neuronal and astroglial cell death and mRNA loss of BDNF receptors in the hippocampal formation and amygdala. J. Neurosci. Res., 82: 184–195. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20632
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2005
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: SAF 2002-01952, SAF2003-01996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!