Allopregnanolone treatment, both as a single injection or repetitively, delays demyelination and enhances survival of Niemann-Pick C mice
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 811–821, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Ahmad, I., Lope-Piedrafita, S., Bi, X., Hicks, C., Yao, Y., Yu, C., Chaitkin, E., Howison, C. M., Weberg, L., Trouard, T. P. and Erickson, R. P. (2005), Allopregnanolone treatment, both as a single injection or repetitively, delays demyelination and enhances survival of Niemann-Pick C mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 82: 811–821. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20685
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2005
- National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: EB00343
- Holsclaw Family Professorship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!