1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium neurotoxicity is attenuated by adenoviral gene transfer of human Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 233–242, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Barkats, M., Horellou, P., Colin, P., Millecamps, S., Faucon-Biguet, N. and Mallet, J. (2006), 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium neurotoxicity is attenuated by adenoviral gene transfer of human Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 233–242. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20696
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2004
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!