Expression and identification of a new splice variant of neuroglycan C, a transmembrane chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan, in the human brain
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 110–118, January 2006
How to Cite
Aono, S., Tokita, Y., Yasuda, Y., Hirano, K., Yamauchi, S., Shuo, T., Matsui, F., Keino, H., Kashiwai, A., Kawamura, N., Shimada, A., Kishikawa, M., Asai, M. and Oohira, A. (2006), Expression and identification of a new splice variant of neuroglycan C, a transmembrane chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan, in the human brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 110–118. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20698
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2005
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 14370449
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Japan. Grant Numbers: 14082210, 1465720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!