C-Jun N-terminal kinase inhibition and α-tocopherol protect midbrain dopaminergic neurons from interferon-γ/lipopolysaccharide-induced injury without affecting nitric oxide production
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 102–109, January 2006
How to Cite
Shibata, H., Katsuki, H., Okawara, M., Kume, T. and Akaike, A. (2006), C-Jun N-terminal kinase inhibition and α-tocopherol protect midbrain dopaminergic neurons from interferon-γ/lipopolysaccharide-induced injury without affecting nitric oxide production. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 102–109. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20700
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2005
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- 21st Century COE Program “Knowledge Information Infrastructure for Genome Science.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!