Lentiviral-mediated gene transfer of brain-derived neurotrophic factor is neuroprotective in a mouse model of neonatal excitotoxic challenge
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 50–60, January 2006
How to Cite
Bemelmans, A.-P., Husson, I., Jaquet, M., Mallet, J., Kosofsky, B. E. and Gressens, P. (2006), Lentiviral-mediated gene transfer of brain-derived neurotrophic factor is neuroprotective in a mouse model of neonatal excitotoxic challenge. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 50–60. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20704
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- “Fonds d'Etudes et de Recherche du Corps Médical des Hôpitaux de Paris”
- “Société Française de Neurologie”
- “Fondation Grace de Monaco”
- “Université Pierre et Marie Curie”
- “Association Française contre les Myopathies”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!