Embryonic inner ear cells use migratory mechanisms to establish cell patterns in vitro
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 191–198, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Bianchi, L. M., Huri, D. and White, I. O. (2006), Embryonic inner ear cells use migratory mechanisms to establish cell patterns in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 191–198. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20710
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2005
- NIH/NIDCD. Grant Number: R15DC0539
- NSF. Grant Number: NSF0114831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!