Influence of retinoic acid and lithium on proliferation and dopaminergic potential of human NT2 cells
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 668–679, March 2006
How to Cite
Misiuta, I.E., Saporta, S., Sanberg, P.R., Zigova, T. and Willing, A.E. (2006), Influence of retinoic acid and lithium on proliferation and dopaminergic potential of human NT2 cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 668–679. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20718
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: NS40583-01
- Shimberg Award. Grant Number: 615594155
- Young Presidential Award. Grant Number: 6129926 RO
- Shimberg Award. Grant Number: 6155042 LO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!