Adult-onset deficiency in growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I decreases survival of dentate granule neurons: Insights into the regulation of adult hippocampal neurogenesis
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 199–210, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Lichtenwalner, R. J., Forbes, M. E., Sonntag, W. E. and Riddle, D. R. (2006), Adult-onset deficiency in growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-I decreases survival of dentate granule neurons: Insights into the regulation of adult hippocampal neurogenesis. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 199–210. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20719
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2005
- WFUSM Venture Funds
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 PO1 AG11370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!