Transient versus prolonged hyperlocomotion following lateral fluid percussion injury in mongolian gerbils
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 292–300, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Li, S., Kuroiwa, T., Katsumata, N., Ishibashi, S., Sun, L. Y., Endo, S. and Ohno, K. (2006), Transient versus prolonged hyperlocomotion following lateral fluid percussion injury in mongolian gerbils. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 292–300. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20720
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!