Sodium tungstate decreases the phosphorylation of tau through GSK3 inactivation
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 264–273, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Gómez-Ramos, A., Domínguez, J., Zafra, D., Corominola, H., Gomis, R., Guinovart, J. J. and Avila, J. (2006), Sodium tungstate decreases the phosphorylation of tau through GSK3 inactivation. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 264–273. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20726
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2005
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Numbers: SAF2003-02697, SAF2004-06962, SAF2003-06018
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: C03/08, G03/212
- Fundación R. Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!