Behavioral motor recovery in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-lesioned squirrel monkey (Saimiri sciureus): Changes in striatal dopamine and expression of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine transporter proteins
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 332–347, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Petzinger, G. M., Fisher, B., Hogg, E., Abernathy, A., Arevalo, P., Nixon, K. and Jakowec, M. W. (2006), Behavioral motor recovery in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-lesioned squirrel monkey (Saimiri sciureus): Changes in striatal dopamine and expression of tyrosine hydroxylase and dopamine transporter proteins. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 332–347. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20730
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2005
- Baxter Foundation
- Zumberge Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- US Army NETRP. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-1-0444
- National Institutes for Health. Grant Number: RO1 NS44327-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!