Antibodies against β-amyloid reduce aβ oligomers, glycogen synthase kinase-3β activation and τ phosphorylation in vivo and in vitro
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 374–384, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Ma, Q.-L., Lim, G. P., Harris-White, M. E., Yang, F., Ambegaokar, S. S., Ubeda, O. J., Glabe, C. G., Teter, B., Frautschy, S. A. and Cole, G. M. (2006), Antibodies against β-amyloid reduce aβ oligomers, glycogen synthase kinase-3β activation and τ phosphorylation in vivo and in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 374–384. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20734
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2005
- NIA. Grant Numbers: RO1 NS43946, RO1 AG10685, RO1 AG021975, RO1 AG022080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!