Basic fibroblast growth factor endows dorsal telencephalic neural progenitors with the ability to differentiate into oligodendrocytes but not γ-aminobutyric acidergic neurons
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 731–743, April 2006
How to Cite
Abematsu, M., Kagawa, T., Fukuda, S., Inoue, T., Takebayashi, H., Komiya, S. and Taga, T. (2006), Basic fibroblast growth factor endows dorsal telencephalic neural progenitors with the ability to differentiate into oligodendrocytes but not γ-aminobutyric acidergic neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 731–743. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20762
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2005
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and (C) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas on “Molecular Brain Science”, “Self-renewal and pluripotency of the stem cells”, and “Elucidation of glia–neuron network mediated information processing systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Grant-in-Aid for The 21st Century COE Research from Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, “Cell Fate Regulation Research and Education Unit,” Kumamoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!