Gender differences in response of hippocampus to chronic glucocorticoid stress: Role of glutamate receptors
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 5, pages 775–786, April 2006
How to Cite
Liu, H. H., Payne, H. R., Wang, B. and Brady, S. T. (2006), Gender differences in response of hippocampus to chronic glucocorticoid stress: Role of glutamate receptors. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 775–786. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20782
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2005
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke. Grant Numbers: NINDS, NS23868, NS23320, NS41170
- National Institute of Aging (AG12646). Grant Numbers: NASA, NAG2-962
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: 1237
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!