Influence of caloric restriction on motor behavior, longevity, and brain lipid composition in Sandhoff disease mice
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1028–1038, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Denny, C. A., Kasperzyk, J. L., Gorham, K. N., Bronson, R. T. and Seyfried, T. N. (2006), Influence of caloric restriction on motor behavior, longevity, and brain lipid composition in Sandhoff disease mice. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 1028–1038. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20798
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: HD39722
- Boston College Research Expense Fund
- National Tay-Sachs and Allied Disease Association, Inc. (NTSAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!