The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Hippocampal neurodegeneration, spontaneous seizures, and mossy fiber sprouting in the F344 rat model of temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 1088–1105, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Rao, M. S., Hattiangady, B., Reddy, D. S. and Shetty, A. K. (2006), Hippocampal neurodegeneration, spontaneous seizures, and mossy fiber sprouting in the F344 rat model of temporal lobe epilepsy. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 1088–1105. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20802
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2005
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RO1 NS 043507
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!