Delayed treatment with sildenafil enhances neurogenesis and improves functional recovery in aged rats after focal cerebral ischemia
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 1213–1219, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, R. L., Zhang, Z., Zhang, L., Wang, Y., Zhang, C. and Chopp, M. (2006), Delayed treatment with sildenafil enhances neurogenesis and improves functional recovery in aged rats after focal cerebral ischemia. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 1213–1219. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20813
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: PO1 NS23393, PO1 NS42345, RO1 NS38292, RO1 HL 6476
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!