The Rho-family guanine nucleotide exchange factor GEFT enhances retinoic acid- and cAMP-induced neurite outgrowth
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 7, pages 1151–1159, 15 May 2006
How to Cite
Bryan, B. A., Cai, Y. and Liu, M. (2006), The Rho-family guanine nucleotide exchange factor GEFT enhances retinoic acid- and cAMP-induced neurite outgrowth. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 1151–1159. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20814
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HL64792
- Mission Connect, TIRR Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!