This first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Rac/Rho pathway regulates actin depolymerization induced by aminoglycoside antibiotics
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 1544–1551, June 2006
How to Cite
Jiang, H., Sha, S.-H. and Schacht, J. (2006), Rac/Rho pathway regulates actin depolymerization induced by aminoglycoside antibiotics. J. Neurosci. Res., 83: 1544–1551. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20833
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 DC-03685, P30 DC-05188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!