Nitric oxide and peroxynitrite induce cellular death in bovine chromaffin cells: Evidence for a mixed necrotic and apoptotic mechanism with caspases activation
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 78–96, July 2006
How to Cite
Vicente, S., Pérez-Rodríguez, R., Oliván, A.M., Martínez Palacián, A., González, M.P. and Oset-Gasque, M.J. (2006), Nitric oxide and peroxynitrite induce cellular death in bovine chromaffin cells: Evidence for a mixed necrotic and apoptotic mechanism with caspases activation. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 78–96. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20853
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MCYT; Spain). Grant Numbers: SAF2002-00873, BCFI2003-03886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!