Monoclonal antibody Rip specifically recognizes 2′,3′-cyclic nucleotide 3′-phosphodiesterase in oligodendrocytes
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 525–533, 15 August 2006
How to Cite
Watanabe, M., Sakurai, Y., Ichinose, T., Aikawa, Y., Kotani, M. and Itoh, K. (2006), Monoclonal antibody Rip specifically recognizes 2′,3′-cyclic nucleotide 3′-phosphodiesterase in oligodendrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 84: 525–533. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20950
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- Tokushima Bunri University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!